In order to expand in Saskatoon, we need to find an additional Account Executive. If you like connecting with business owners and consulting with them, this may be the right role for you.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for client acquisition, optimizing revenue, and prospect education in barter. Individuals in this position pursue market opportunities, and enhances the awareness of BarterPay’s brand with local businesses, specific industry segments and community groups.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will:
- Be highly self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a strong drive to succeed.
- Initiate the sales process and develop market opportunities through prospecting, lead generation, cold- calling, qualification, proposing solutions, developing proposals, forecasting and closing sales.
- Meet or exceed established annual sales quotas.
- Recommend solutions and services by evaluating and identifying needs to be filled.
- Develop a professional understanding of the BarterPay Inc. network and services offered.
- Demonstrate benefits of BarterPay Inc. through effective presentations.
- Maintain strong business and community networks.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset and client acquisition skills.
- Degree or Diploma in Business / Sales / Marketing an asset
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service or sales
- Demonstrated outstanding communication and presentation skills both oral and written
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
- Barter and business operational knowledge is an asset.
Email your resume to Kim Groff at kim.groff@BarterPay.ca